Interlibrary Loan is a free service that allows you to request materials we don't have available in our collection or at your local campus.
- Articles will be sent to you electronically via email. The delivery could take a few days.
- Physical materials, such as books and DVDs, are sent to the campus library. The delivery might take several weeks.
You can request materials directly from Marmot and Prospector catalogs.
Alternatively, you can email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the following information:
- Your CMC ID
- A complete citation
- For books: author, title, date of publication, publisher, edition
- For journal articles: journal title, article title, author, volume, issue, page numbers, publication date
- For DVDs & CDs: specify media type, title, date, main contributors