Interlibrary Loan is a free service that allows you to request materials we don't have available in our collection or at your local campus.
- Articles will be sent to you electronically via email. The delivery could take a few days.
- Physical materials, such as books and DVDs, are sent to the campus library. The delivery might take up to 2 weeks.
You can request materials directly from Marmot and Prospector catalogs. Alternatively, you can email a request to your local campus library.
Please make sure to include the following information:
- Your CMC ID or Library Card Number
- A citation for the item you are requesting
- For books: author, title, date of publication, publisher, edition
- For journal articles: journal title, article title, author, volume, issue, page numbers, publication date
- For DVDs & CDs: specify media type, title, date, main contributors