Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Articles, eBooks, Videos, & More
Search over 60 databases at once
Streaming Video Databases
Research Paper Formatting and Style Guides
Assembling a List of Works Cited
Databases of Interest
Search Databases A-Z for these Specific Sites:
- Films on Demand (Video Tutorials for Interviewing)
- LexisNexis Academic (Get Company Info)
- Reference USA (Get Business Information and Find Internship Opportunities)
Suggested subject heading and keyword searches to get started looking for books and EBSCO resources. These would work well in search engines such as USA.GOV or Google.
- cover letters
- resumes and employment
- applications for positions
- job interview skills
- job hunting
- job hunting--psychological aspects
- employment interviewing
- self-presentation and interviewing
- vocational guidance
- career choice and development
- occupations- US
Books, DVDs, CDs, & More
Interlibrary Loan Service
Interlibrary Loan is a free service that allows you to request materials we don't have available in our collection or at your local campus.
- Articles will be sent to you electronically via email. The delivery could take a few days.
- Physical materials, such as books and DVDs, are sent to the campus library. The delivery might take up to 2 weeks.
You can request materials directly from Marmot and Prospector catalogs. Alternatively, you can email a request to your local campus library.
Please make sure to include the following information:
- Your CMC ID or Library Card Number
- A citation for the item you are requesting
- For books: author, title, date of publication, publisher, edition
- For journal articles: journal title, article title, author, volume, issue, page numbers, publication date
- For DVDs & CDs: specify media type, title, date, main contributors