The CMC Libraries encourage diversity of thought for our students and communities, serving as a catalyst for curiosity by providing innovative, relevant and quality information resources, services, and environments. Our passionate, responsive, and professional librarians empower lifelong learners with the critical information skills necessary to successfully meet academic, professional, and personal goals.
- We believe higher education and lifelong learning provide a vital and necessary foundation for an egalitarian society.
- We care about each other and treat everyone with civility, dignity, and respect.
- We encourage open honest communication and honor all ideas and opinions.
- We embrace diversity in its many forms and work actively to create an inclusive and welcoming college community.
- We act with integrity to build trust in our personal and professional relationships.